Addiction Services – Teens & Adolescents
Division of Addictions
120 S. Hays Street
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
Adolescent Addiction Services provides services to individuals under 18 years of age, or individuals still attending high school.
Group, individual, and family counseling sessions are offered. In-school intervention services and assessment services are available in most middle and high schools in both public and private school systems.
No client is refused services based on inability to pay.
- Health and Human Services Website for Kids
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institution on Drug Abuse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archives
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Substance Abuse Resource Center
- The Partnership for a Drug Free America
- Web of Addictions